Health Behavior Research and Training Institute (HBRTI)
- For multiple years, TCDS was awarded a grant from UT’s School of Social Work, Health Behavior Research and Training Institute (HBRTI), to participate in a national initiative that engages health professionals in building expertise, interest, and action related to FASD.
Parents and Children Setting Goals Together (PACT)
- This project provided training to parents/caregivers of children with autism, ages 3-22, on Applied Behavior Analysis and Transition to Adulthood.
Texas Sibling Network (TSN)
- The Texas Sibling Network (TSN) creates a community for adult siblings of people with disabilities by adult siblings of people with disabilities.
- The TRELLIS (Transition Research Excellence for Life Long Independence with Supports) project is an interdisciplinary research, training, and clinical practice site for students at the University of Texas.
Research and Education on Disability and Disaster
- A project committed to facilitating better awareness and knowledge of how to support people with disabilities before, during, and after disaster events.
Partners in Research
- Partners in Research is an innovative program designed to empower adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) to become active stakeholders in health research.