FREE Transition to Adulthood Training is now open!
*NOTE: The Fort Worth Workshop has been CANCELLED.
We will be offering a recorded on-demand webinar for any parent of a child with autism.
The Parents and Children Setting Goals Together (PACT) project is currently providing training to parents/caregivers of children with autism, ages 3-22, on Transition to Adulthood. See below for your opportunity to participate in our on-demand webinar on transition.
Are you a parent/guardian of a child with autism spectrum disorder between the ages 3-22? Check out this FREE transition and employment planning webinar training workshop!
In the webinar you will:
- Learn about state and federal transition policies according to IDEA
- Understand the basic components of transition planning
- Learn how you can support the development of your child’s post-secondary goals
- Learn about career exploration activities, employment soft skills, adult services, and community resources
- Hear an example of successful competitive integrated employment, along with practical tips/strategies for career development for youth with autism.
Eligibility: any parent or caregiver of a child with autism (or related diagnostic characteristics) between the ages of 3-22 who lives in the state of Texas.
Have questions? Email Dr. Nina Zuna at firstname.lastname@example.org.