The PACT study ended on June 30, 2020. We are no longer accepting registrations for our training at this time. We are in the process of analyzing our data. Stay tuned for a summary of the results of this study and a portal of helpful resources to follow!
The Parents and Children Setting Goals Together (PACT) project is funded by The Texas Higher
Education Coordinating Board. This project provided training to parents/caregivers of children
with autism, ages 3-22, on Applied Behavior Analysis and Transition to Adulthood.
We appreciated all of the parents who have participated. Below are a few comments we have
received from parents over the past two years.
- Excellent workshop! I really enjoyed the parent perspective and the practicality that it brought into my own experience.
- This was a very informative workshop. I learned SO much.
- Very informative and presented in a very relatable manner.
- AWESOME job in sharing important topics with transition! Very thorough! Thanks!
- Great. Thank you!
- I really benefited from the training. Thank you.
- I found the ABA modules SO helpful!!
- Thank you for sharing all of this wonderful knowledge and resources!
- Thank you for putting all the information in one place.
- Thank you so much for this opportunity.
- I gained a lot of knowledge about Autism and different techniques to use to teach new skills and battle behavior issues.