The Parents and Children Setting Goals Together (PACT) project provides training to parents/caregivers of children with autism, ages 3-22, on two topics: Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) principles/practices, and Transition to Adulthood. To date, we have served 195 parents.
In the webinar workshop, parents will:
- Learn about the transition-to-adulthood process
- Learn about transition services as required by the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), as well as actions they can take to support the development of their child’s post-secondary goals, as a member of their child’s ARD (Admission, Review, and Dismal) Team
- Learn about career exploration activities, employment soft skills, adult services, and community resources that may be helpful for their child
For more information or questions, please contact Nina Zuna email@example.com
And, if you are wondering whether this webinar would be helpful to you, read some feedback from a few parents who have already participated:
- Excellent workshop! Really enjoyed the parent perspective and the practicality that it brought into my own experience.
- Very interesting and informational.
- This was a very informative workshop. I learned SO much.
- Very informative and presented in a very relatable manner.
- AWESOME job in sharing important topics with transition! Very thorough! Thanks!
- Great. Thank you!
The PACT project is funded by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board.