2019-2020 APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
- Click here for Frequently Asked Questions and a summary of the application process.
- Click here for the online application (due March 31, 2019).
- Click here to provide references for applicants.
E4Texas: Educate. Empower. Employ. Excel.
Welcome to the E4Texas: Empower. Educate. Employ. Excel. website. E4Texas is for people who are 18 years and older and have graduated from high school, or have a GED, and are employment-focused.
The E4Texas experience combines classroom instruction with practical career building experiences in addition to independent living skills and self-determination.
E4Texas has three goals.
- Empower Texans to become self-determined & independent.
- Educate Texans to gain employment skills, as well as professional and independent living skills.
- Employ Texans in the area of Personal Care Attendants and related fields, and who will Excel in life!
E4Texas is a tuition based program. Students who are current customers with the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) may qualify for assistance with tuition. Contact your TWC counselor to get more information on qualifications. If you are not a TWC customer you can contact them to inquire about registering as a customer. If you will private pay, please contact Joe Tate at 512-232-0772 or email@example.com.