Texas Technology Access Program (TTAP) increases awareness of, access to, and use of assistive technology.
The Texas Technology Access Program (TTAP) promotes independence for people with disabilities through access to technology that provides them more control over their immediate environments and an enhanced ability to function independently.
The mission is to increase access for people with disabilities to Assistive Technology that provides them more control over their immediate environments and an enhanced ability to function independently.
What is Assistive Technology (AT)?
- Assistive technology (AT) is any item, tool, or resource used by individuals with disabilities to help improve their quality of life and increase their independence.
- Demonstrations – See technology in action to determine if what product is useful for you!
- Device Loans – Try assistive technology before investing!
- Recycle and Reuse Programs – Purchase refurbished equipment or a computer with long-term loans!
- Loan Programs – Seek information on national loan finance programs!
Through these programs TTAP strives to improve access, advocacy, and awareness of Assistive Technology to meet the needs of Texans with disabilities.
Check out the TTAP website to see our 16 demonstration locations, browse our loan inventory, or learn more about TTAP program!