An Engaging Agenda
Hosted by Baylor College of Medicine and available nationwide through an AUCD-sponsored live broadcast, this year's conference is shaping up to be a valuable resource for the AUCD network and beyond. Register as a broadcast site in order to:
- Listen to Toronto Children's Hospital share about the role that social media and digital communications can play in engaging transition-aged youth
- Participate in a breakout session on Supported Decision Making
- Learn about one LEND alumni's work toward educate others on healthy sexuality for people with I/DD
- Earn CME and CNE Credits, Social Work CEUs, and PT and OT CCUs without leaving the office
... and much more!
- View a PDF flyer about the remote broadcast.
- Learn the details about being a broadcast site.
- Register as a broadcast site using this form. DEADLINE MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
To register as a broadcast site, contact Baylor College of Medicine, Office of Continuing Medical Education, at 713-798-8237 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions. For registration questions, contact Baylor's Cicely Simon. To speak with someone at AUCD about this event, contact Sarah DeMaio.